Blog Tag, Photo-style

A fellow writer friend over at The Koala Bear Writer tagged me in this fun game. Here's my version...


When Annie was just the tiniest of babies, I'd take her outside and sit her on a blanket in the yard. Within seconds, she'd roll or crawl off until she she was totally surrounded by Earth. She was the only baby I've ever known to really love the feel of prickly grass or crunchy mulch, and I couldn't keep her off of it. She was coined "my dirt baby."
Late Winter/early Spring in Ohio is really not that pleasant, and this photo was taken in March when the entire outside was cold and damp and dreary. The wet and mud was just too much for me to haul the kids outside, but Annie wasn't going to give into the bad weather. At just over a year, she pushed the chair up against the back door, climbed up, and stared outside at the back yard. I had to snap a photo, it was just one of those simple moments of everyday life that are so easily forgotten, and yet so very important.
Now I'm tagging Sam, Becky, and Maureen.
The rules are:
1) Go to your photo files… Select the 6th photo folder or album.
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder/album.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge some blog friends to do the same!

Comments

BECKY said…
Thanks for thinking of me, Karrie! I promise to post my photo and thoughts later today or this evening...or at least I certainly intend to...or it might be tomorrow...er...don't be surprised if it takes a few days! ;-)
Loren said…
This profile picture of the baby is just beautiful. Some of the nicest shots are the ones that show interesting angles.
Okay, I did it! And I so blamed you.

Popular posts from this blog

Pepe le Pew and Cupid, too

Bedtime

Old mom, new tricks