Diary of a Cherpumple: the assembly!

Admittedly I had my doubts, but after having completed the Cherpumple, I now pretty much glow with pride.
Three glorious layers waited in the freezer for a quick few hour chill so they would be easier to frost. I whipped up the frosting, using a minimum of 2 pounds of powdered sugar (who really counts at this point?) and began the layering process...


I am fully aware that I am a terrible cake baker and even worse at frosting. But I'm thinking when it comes to the cherpumple, beauty is on the inside. The baby sized in at 6 inches tall and 9 inches round. And weighed in at...
...OVER 13 POUNDS!!!! Granted, there's a plate there, but still, it's huge. We read somewhere that there is 1800 calories in one slice of this monstrosity, and I fully believe it. But does it taste as good as it looks? Time will tell.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pepe le Pew and Cupid, too

Bedtime

Old mom, new tricks