25 random things about me

From the Facebook game that seems to be going around of late...I thought I'd just post my 25 random things here, too, because I'm pretty sure I'll never make it to the "20 questions" part of the local paper.

1. I won a band scholarship after HS, but rarely ever touch the saxophone.
2. I own my own set of mining gear.
3. I am licensed to carry a concealed weapon in Ohio, but don't normally pack heat at the playground.
4. There was a time when I did not like coffee. That was long ago and far away.
5. I have slept in a cow pasture after having cooked my dinner over a pile of flaming turds.
6. I really wish I could speak polish.
7. I have a freckle on my butt.
8. I can double curl my tongue.
9. I love the woods and wish I owned a hundred acres and had my own maple syrup farm, but instead will settle for 1.1
0. I don't know how I ended up with my husband, but there could never be a better match.
11. I wish my entire world smelled like a campfire.
12. I love to cook and I love to eat, yet I still weigh less than I did in highschool.
13. I wish I had long hair.
14. Milk grosses me out.
15. But I really like beer. And wine. And apricot brandy. And whiskey. But not vodka.
16. I have a hard time throwing anything away.
17. I can't sing the song "Inch by Inch" without busting up in tears, every freaking time.
18. I have been called an "educated redneck" and wasn't offended.
19. My first car was a 1974 VW bug.
20. My first real job was a ski instructor.
21. We carved our wedding cake with a bowie knife.
22. I love to play cards, pinnochle in particular.
23. I hate watching sports on TV.
24. Someday I promise myself that I will be able to identify every plant in my backyard.
25. I love my kids so much that I sometimes don't know what to do with myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pepe le Pew and Cupid, too

Bedtime

Old mom, new tricks