Small Successes!

FaithButton

I'm exactly 1 hour and 29 minutes early this week for my Small Successes!
(If anyone is wondering just what the heck these are, click the logo. Or I'll just tell you. Three small accomplishments in your life to make you--or at least me-- not feel like I run 97,032 miles and not gotten anywhere.)

1. Marched for the library in the Orrville parade with two kids who didn't whine for a single second and didn't spend $4 on a fried pickle at the carnival.
2. Visited two absolutely lovely families and their homes in one day, giving me plenty to reflect upon over the holiday weekend. And, I might add, only got lost one time thanks to Gordon (my GPS) who doesn't know his way around Wayne County which is pretty fitting since we gave him an Aussie accent...
3. Baked 3 different types of cookies, only leaving one batch in the oven for 30 minutes while I talked to the neighbor. Also discovered a new recipe for butterscotch cookies that I'm pretty sure I've completely fallen in love with. (Moosewood Cookbook, y'all.)

Comments

Valerie said…
I love this concept....I'm always feeling like I need to do something bigger, better...and consequently and up drained.

Off to go check out small successes.

Popular posts from this blog

Pepe le Pew and Cupid, too

Bedtime

Old mom, new tricks