Pre-birthday Small Successes

FaithButton
Tommorrow is my big day of the year, when my husband gets up early to get me fancy coffee and donuts. I am showered with love from everywhere, even though I don't really ask for it. Birthdays are the perfect day for feeling special, and for letting someone know just how special they are. So this week, my small successes are not my own, but instead they belong to some special people that I know.
1. J.S. traveled cross country in a minivan. With two small children.
2. J.H. is supporting breast cancer and walking in the 3-day walk in Cleveland, even though she isn't really ready for it.
3. E.M. learned to play one of her mom's favorite songs on the piano.

and why not,
4. K.M. got another year older.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pepe le Pew and Cupid, too

Bedtime

Old mom, new tricks