Introducing The MommaVlogs!

A mom-writer/publisher/everything friend of mine is launching a new site! www.TheMommaVlogs.com is a place for moms who blog and vlog to network and chat.
What's a vlog? Video blog.
In an effort to help a friend, I had my daughter video me this evening making these lovely flower dolls (care of Karen Geiser's creativity and classes).
After just arriving home from a day of family reunioning, twirling a jump rope for 2 hours and following distant relatives into the wonderous Cascade Park, this is not my best movie by any means. But that doesn't mean that mom bloggers and non mom bloggers alike shouldn't zip over to www.themommavlogs.com! I think it'll be a really fun place to share and network. The community of mom bloggers and writers is such a great one, and even though we are always emailing and reading, we never SEE or HEAR each other. What a great way to make a fabulous community even better.

Comments

Karrie! Tell me I can do it!
Melody said…
This is so cute! I just found your blog after I googled something about "small town" and yours came up. I love your ideas...the sandwich bags and the flower dolls. I can't wait to try it. I'm afraid I will have to sneak in a neighbor's yard though. But she won't mind. Thanks for the great ideas. I look forward to visiting your blog more!

Popular posts from this blog

Pepe le Pew and Cupid, too

Bedtime

Old mom, new tricks